While November 6th is National Nacho Day, we prefer to celebrate our crowd favorite entrée year round! Nachos are so well loved because of their versatility and options for the even the pickiest of eaters. Our wildly addictive chips make the ultimate foundation for whatever toppings your heart desires!
We love nachos but eating them for lunch or dinner just sometimes isn’t enough! What if there was another way to enjoy your favorite tex-mex dish? We scoured the internet to find an answer. Enter: Dessert Nachos!
You read that right. DESSERT NACHOS!
We compiled a list below off all the different takes and spins on turning our beloved nachos into a delectable dessert suitable for any occasion or none at all.
Apple Pie Nachos
1. We came across this recipe for Apple Pie Nachos and knew we had to make it first. Apple pie and nachos? We bet it tastes better than it sounds. Get the recipe here courtesy of TipBuzz
Fruit Dessert Nachos
2. Homemade chocolate sauce, homemade cinnamon sugar tortillas, and fresh fruit all had us drooling over the thought of this dessert nacho platter. Get this recipe here courtesy of Sally’s Baking Addiction
Sweet Pumpkin Pie Dessert Nachos
3. Thanksgiving is just around the corner – do you need to bring a dish to the family table? We’ve got you covered with this brilliant recipe for Sweet Pumpkin Pie Dessert Nachos.
Funfetti Desert Nachos
4. You had us at funfetti. This recipe should be a staple after every dinner. Check out these loaded funfetti dessert nachos courtesy of Cupcake Project.
Fruity Pebbles Dessert Nachos
5. We’re a sucker for sugary cereal but using it as a topping for dessert nachos? BRILLIANT. Get the full details here.
Butterfinger Apple Nachos
6. If you happen to have some Halloween candy left over (but really, does anyone ever have leftover candy?) then this Butterfinger Apple Nacho recipe will be quick, easy, and drool-worthy. Get the recipe here
Chocolate Pretzel Nachos
7. We love chocolate. We also love pretzels, so when we found this recipe that marries the two it was an instant “PIN!”
8. Everyone loves a good gooey s’more but when you can’t make it to a camp fire, opt for these s’more nachos instead!