Salsarita’s Franchising, LLC (“Salsarita’s,” “Company,” “Us”, “Our”, or “We”) recognize that you may be concerned about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to providing a transparent notice of our privacy practices.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you when you visit our website(s), including salsaritas.com (our “Website”). This policy also covers information We collect about you offline, from third parties or when you visit one of our locations or contact us by phone. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. For information relating specifically to our rewards program, please see the rewards FAQ at https://salsaritas.com/rewards/.
We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, cell phone number, and other personally identifying information such as birthdate. For example, We collect information from you when you sign up for our rewards program or when you complete a survey or inquire about a franchising opportunity;
- Information provided by third parties about you, such as contact information from lead generators for marketing purposes; and
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and information collected through cookies.
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our Website and its contents to you and to improve our website;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to improve our existing products and services or develop new products and services;
- to provide you with notices about your rewards account and to improve customer service;
- to carry out Our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide through it;
- to offer you customized content and to personalize your experience;
- to enable communications to you regarding our services such as email and text;
- to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way We may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to process your inquiry regarding a service or product, to correspond with relevant franchisees or restaurant operators, or to evaluate franchising opportunity inquiries;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- for any purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- to enforce or apply any terms and conditions or other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- if We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual.
To request access to, modify, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected].
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
DO NOT TRACK
Our Website does not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different Websites when You use our Website or service.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. Note that our Website may contain links to one or more partners that provide online ordering for delivery or pickup. Although the links may contain Our logo or reference Our name, these sites are third party sites and have their own privacy statements. These sites may collect information directly from you pursuant to their privacy policies and you should read them carefully.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on this Website or through any of its features. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.