Franchising done right
Outperforming the fast-casual industry year-over-year.
In addition to traditional stand-alone units with drive-thru service, Salsarita’s Franchising has deep experience with airports and transit centers, corporate and university campuses, and stadiums — an extremely appealing feature to experienced operators in the non-traditional, captive-market operating space.
They are always there to support franchisees!
Phil Friedman and the Salsarita’s corporate team did an amazing job in navigating the company though the turbulent times and constant changes throughout the pandemic.
Taking the brand to the next level
Doing franchises right is where Salsarita’s CEO and owner, Phil Friedman, excels. He’s an industry veteran with a proven track record for expanding well-known, national brands like Panda Express and McAlister’s Deli which he grew from 27 to 300 restaurants.
- Recognized by Fast Casual Magazine as “One of the Top 5 Fast-Casual Executives to Watch”
- Golden Chain Award honoree by Restaurant News
- Acquired Salsarita’s in 2011 resulting in it being named “One to Watch” by QSR Magazine
- Not just the owner, he’s also a franchisee with 5 Salsarita’s locations
Hear why franchises
- Net worth of $1.5 million
- Liquid assets of $500,000
- Restaurant/Hospitality experience
Interested in franchising?
Total Estimated Initial Franchisee Investment: $483K-$684KContact Us
*All statistics based on performance since 2011 when Phil Friedman acquired Salsarita’s.
The top third group represents the top third performing traditional locations based on total sales as of 6/30/2022.