Summer is finally at our doorstep and we couldn’t be more excited to break out the seasonal flavors that come with it. Our new pineapple salsa is a crowd favorite and now you can make it a part of your weekly dinner routine! Pick up a 16oz container of our freshly made pineapple salsa in-store and add it on top of the recipe below for a sensational dinner your entire family will devour.We are celebrating summer all season long with #ASalsaritasSummer! Take your Salsarita’s to-go, eat outside, and even make it at home and tag your pictures for a chance to win prizes, free food, and more! Part one of our #ASalsaritasSummer recipe series features this Pineapple Salsa Salmon.
SALSARITA’S PINEAPPLE SALSA SALMON
- Pineapple Salsa (16oz) *Order Online or pick up a pint in store made fresh, in house, every day!* Order Now
- Fresh 4-6oz Salmon fillets (we used two for two servings)
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Teriyaki (Store bought or you can make your own – recipe here)
- Riced cauliflower (optional)