When you dip, we dip–when you dip that chip, that chip. The only thing better than a song parody is a song parody about chips. Are we right, or are we right? Speaking of chips, this Wednesday, February 24th, is National Tortilla Chip Day! If you’re looking for a reason to celebrate this week, head to your nearest Salsarita’s on Wednesday and order our perfectly seasoned chips with our cheesy queso, our hand-mashed guac, or one of our many signature salsas. In the days, weeks and months leading up to National Tortilla Chip Day, we’ve been collecting some of the most fun facts about the tortillas Salsarita’s. Check them out! Did you know that Salsarita’s…
- uses enough tortillas in one year to cover 63 marathons?
- uses enough tortillas in one year to climb Mt. Everest 299 times?
- uses enough tortillas in one year to travel from Houston to New York City?
- uses enough tortillas in one year to travel the Erie Canal from start to finish more than three times?
- sells enough tortilla chips in one year to feed the entire state of South Carolina one order of chips?
- sells enough tortilla chips in one year to feed the entire state of Kentucky one order of chips?
- sells 20,000,000 ounces of tortilla chips each year?
- uses 8,000,000 tortillas each year?