We’re Here for You
While the Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Grill brand is relatively young, the Support Center team has decades of restaurant and franchising experience. We have developed training, systems and support to assist in its franchisees’ success. Our franchisees benefit from:
- Support Center and onsite training programs that are designed to help implement a standardized operating process.
- A deeply experienced team of in-house marketers, designers and social media experts with a marketing management tool for franchisees to order customizable materials.
- A Franchise Business Coach (FBC) is assigned to each franchisee to assists with business start-up and growth.
Frequently asked Questions
- How much does it cost to build a Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Grill?
There are a number of factors that affect cost, but Salsarita’s estimates that the initial investment (inclusive of franchise fee) will range from $355,600 – $619,600 per restaurant.
- What are the financial requirements needed to open a Salsarita’s?
Salsarita’s requires a new franchisee to possess a strong credit history and a minimum of $350,000 – $500,000 in liquidity and strong net worth.
- What are the royalties and other fees?
Our Franchise Fee is $30,000. The royalties are 5% of net sales. There is a 1% Creative Fund contribution and a 1.5% local restaurant marketing requirement.
- Does Salsarita’s provide financing?
Salsarita’s does not finance development.
- Can I build a Salsarita’s restaurant on real estate I own?
Yes, provided that the site meets Salsarita’s requirements.
- How do I obtain an FDD?
We can send you a copy of the FDD upon receipt of your completed franchise application.
- Are there territorial rights when you open a Salsarita’s location?
Every Salsarita’s franchise is provided a defined radius of protection. The Salsarita’s model is designed for multi-unit operators of between three and five restaurants. In such cases, the franchisee receives a specific, defined and exclusive territory within which to develop.
- How long does it take to get a restaurant open?
The average time varies greatly based on real estate availability in your selected area/market. Once an ideal site has been identified, approved and you have successfully negotiated your lease, the process of developing your floor plan, generating construction drawings, permitting, contractor & equipment vendor selection, and the actual construction process will take from 20-24 weeks. Of that time, 8-10 weeks are dedicated to the construction process, with the final 2 weeks of the process dedicated to pre-opening marketing and hourly staff training.